2017 Security Pressures Report from Trustwave
The fourth-annual edition arms you with the most original data on your unique workplace pressures.
Virtually all workers face some level of adversity and affliction at their jobs. But IT and security professionals experience it on a whole different level thanks to the rapidly evolving and consequential nature of their occupation.
Our yearly statistical foray into the distinct and diverse pressures you must confront is not only necessary to help you and your organization assess what you are up against – but also as a reminder that you are not alone in your struggles, and there are effective ways to cope.
It’s time to take control of your fate. Discover important insight and achieve real results with this 37-page report, based on a survey of 1,600 of your peers worldwide. You will uncover:
- Who from your organization is exerting the most pressure
- Your biggest responsibilities when it comes to deterring threats
- The most worrying consequences of a data breach
- Whether the insider or external threat induces the most strain
- How to turn pressure into a positive