Barbarians at the Gate
Secure Your Data Before the Next Breach
event Friday, March 27, 2020
Your data is at risk. A breach is imminent and databases are under attack. Cybersecurity teams across all industries struggle to contend with more frequent, costly and sophisticated attackers. This struggle is most evident with the process of protecting your most critical business assets, your data, against unauthorized or unwanted use.
Implementing an effective data security program is not an easy task but is critical for today's businesses. An effective program requires the right people, processes and technology. As you assess your ability to effectively protect your data throughout its lifecycle you need to understand what good protection looks like.
Friday, March 27, 2020
10:00 a.m. CDT | 3:00 p.m. GMT
Topics and Speakers
Join us as we discuss:
- What needs to be employed to apply security controls to your database environments.
- How to take a risk-based approach to protecting data across public cloud, on-premises and hybrid cloud deployments.
- What governance, process, management and technology are recommended to secure your data.
- Brian Lowans, Gartner Analyst
- Thad Mann, Trustwave Director of Infrastructure & Endpoint Security