The Hassle-Free Guide to Dominating Your Next Security Incident
Breathe tranquility into your incident readiness and response practices.
Claim your copy
It’s the stuff that nightmares are made of: Your business experiences a data breach, and you and your team botch the response. You’re slow to identify the attack. Once you do, your handling of it is frenzied and disorderly. You make mistakes. The value of your company drops overnight.
Such a scenario can – and has – happened to vast numbers of businesses, including high-profile enterprises. The reality is it occurs with enough regularity that we felt the need to prepare a 26-page guide to helping organizations like yours create an executable, step-by-step plan that clearly outlines the common tasks of incident readiness and response.
While the guide is prescriptive in its recommendations, it also acknowledges that not all organizations are the same. Most, for example, cannot accomplish security crisis preparation and response on their own, usually because they are short-handed from a skills and staffing perspective. The guide describes how these businesses can overcome internal resource struggles.
The Hassle-Free Guide to Dominating Your Next Security Incident is an e-book for everybody because security incidents happen to everybody.
Download and read it to discover:
- How incidents and threat actors are characterized by different outcomes and motivations.
- How to use vulnerability and threat detection to minimize the likelihood a full-blown incident occurs in the first place.
- How to prep your organization for an incident, including who needs to be on the response team.
- How to act to minimize the duration and damage an incident can cause.
- How to acquire and analyze evidence, and accelerate recovery time.
- How to learn from your mistakes so you can do better next time.