Your tactical guide to the Grand Mars/Carbanak Attacks
This sweeping exposé from Trustwave SpiderLabs blows the lid off a massive malware operation.
Get your complimentary copy
Cybercriminals are setting their sights on hospitality businesses across the U.S. and Europe with unprecedented malware attacks known as Carbanak, as part of precise and difficult-to-stop APT-style operation that we code-named 'Grand Mars'.
Our Trustwave SpiderLabs team of incident responders and researchers have spent months analyzing Grand Mars and its elements, and unlocking strategies that can be used to identify and mitigate this insidious campaign – which may soon spread to e-commerce and retail organizations as well.
Download this advanced threat report, which includes numerous practical illustrations, to discover:
- How the attackers make initial entry and force infection
- How they achieve persistence
- How they perform lateral movements
- Which malicious files they use
- Which signs indicate you’ve been compromised
- Which countermeasures you should apply immediately