2018 Trustwave Global Security Report
The industry’s most complete compromise, threat intel, and vulnerability data – all in one place.
Data thieves do their homework, and that is what allows them to exploit businesses like yours at such alarming rates. But that doesn’t mean you need to lay out the welcome mat for them.
There is no better place to acquire the knowledge needed to cut off criminals before they can commit serious harm than the 2018 Trustwave Global Security Report. The 108-page report is our most impressive production yet, bestowing into your brain a cornucopia of actionable data gleaned through global threat intelligence, advanced research and real-world breach investigations across more than a dozen industries and 21 countries.
Written and designed to be understood by not only security professionals – but also business leaders – this year’s report is our 10th annual installment. To commemorate the anniversary, it features a bonus section highlighting the major developments of the past decade in cybercrime and security, with an eye on preparing you for the future.
Download and read the 2018 Trustwave Global Security Report to discover:
- The top methods used to compromise corporate networks, point-of-sale-systems
- The most common industries and geographies under attack, and the type of data being targeted.
- An actual email conversation between a “CEO Fraud” attacker and his victim.
- The median number of days between intrusion and detection for both internally detected incidents and externally detected incidents.
- How one botnet carried the weight for spam-delivered malware.
- The most frequent vulnerabilities across databases, networks, applications and other platforms.
- Details on the evolution of exploit kits and other threats, including ransomware and cryptocurrency mining.
- The most common techniques malware used to avoid detection.