2017 Trustwave Global Security Report
Our annual collection of cybercrime data is one resource the bad guys don’t want you to have.
In the battle between good and evil in the world of cyber, knowledge is power. The more you understand about your foe, specifically the manners and mechanisms they use to invade your business, the higher your chance is for fighting them off.
There is no better place to acquire that insight than the 2017 Trustwave Security Global Report, a 90-page compendium of threat, attack and breach data amassed through global threat intelligence, advanced research and real-world breach investigations.
Aesthetically formatted to be easy to follow – and serve as a reminder of the past and how far we have yet to go – the report will reveal, among other things:
- The most frequent vulnerabilities across databases, networks, apps and other platforms.
- The most common industries under attack, and the data being targeted.
- The median number of days between intrusion and detection for incidents.
- Details on the evolution of exploit kits and malware, including ransomware.
- A primer on threat hunting and how you can use it in your organization.
- Realistic recommendations for helping stop email-based attacks, like CEO fraud, and data compromises in general.